R&D – Project development
Obtaining relevant know-how and research to qualify new projects.
- Research based innovation
- Learning and gamification
- Communicating science
- Director of development & research at The Elsass Foundation
- CEO of the National Association of Cerebral Palsy in Denmark
- CEO of the research centre CP-Centre
- Headmaster of the private school Gribskov Skole
- TV host and music composer at the children department of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation
- Prime mover in the development of several cloud based computer learning and training systems
- Co-holder of 3 patents for medical devices
- Peer-reviewed papers on cloud-computer delivered training and developing of food supplements for the brain.
Studies in Literature and Philosophy at Copenhagen University 1969 – 72.
Mobile: +45 2172 4550